First Test with Blinky
For detailed explanation: Tutorial on Development with GCC and Eclipse
- Download the cross-compiler for ARM here: GNU toolchain for ARM Cortex-M
- Download the SDK which includes some of the softdevice and some examples that are good to start with.
- Remember to change GNU_INSTALL_ROOT to the path to your cross compiler in the file <path_to_SDK>/components/toolchain/gcc/Makefile.posix (for Linux)
- Download nrfjprog(Linux) (a tool for flashing .hex files into the board):
- Download J-Link. (nrfjprog is based on J-Link, thus we can use JLink to flash .hex files into the platform as well.)
- Remember to move the contents of J-Link to /opt/SEGGER/JLink as nrfjprog reads the libraries located in that file.
Transmission speed of Bluetooth